UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019 is available here to check. All candidates who want to apply for UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019 may read the article carefully. The Union Public service commission brought UPSC engineering services recruitment 2019 for candidates looking for latest government jobs. Recently UPSC board has published the advertisement to fill up Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication post.
UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019
It is awesome news for aspirants who want to make their career in the engineering department. From here you can collect all details about UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019. To know academic qualification and other important data, the candidates can download UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019 notification pdf.
Professional qualification, age limit, application fee, and other important dates are also mentioned in the advertisement. Read the Engineering services official notification carefully before checking entire details about the exam. Union Public service commission is going to hire young and talented scholars for various engineering posts.
UPSC Engineering services Vacancy 2019
All candidates need to visit the official website to gather more information. Total 440 posts are available in this department to fill up. If you are also one of them who want to grab the chance must fill the UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019 application form through online mode before the closing date.
- Conducting Authority: – Union Public service Commission (UPSC)
- Total vacancy: – 440
- Category I: – Civil Engineering Group A services/ Posts
- Category II: – Mechanical Engineering Group A/B services /posts
- Category III: – Electrical Engineering Group A/B services /posts
- Category IV: – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Group A and B services posts
UPSC Engineering services 2019 recruitment details
The Contenders who are searching for best government jobs can apply for UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019. Right now, the commission welcomes applications from qualified and proficient candidates who wish to work as engineering posts. All Aspirants can fill the UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019 online application form by going to the official website of UPSC.
Check Out: UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2019
Welcome to our web portal for checking details about UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019. Most of the candidates are waiting for UPSC Engineering services latest vacancy 2018. Finally, a wait is over and the registration process has been started. Before applying candidates are advised to must check the eligibility criteria which are required.
Education qualification: – Those candidates who are going to apply for engineering services exam must be passed in the A & B of the Institution Examination of the Institute of Engineers. Candidates who have completed their graduation they can check here for the latest jobs in 2019.
Age limit: – Candidates must be minimum 21 years old and maximum 30 years old as on date. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules & regulation.
Nationality: – A candidates must be an Indian.
Pay Scale: – Candidates are advised to refer the official website of UPSC for the complete details.
The UPSC ESE recruitment 2019 application will be accepted at the official address in the prescribed format. After filing UPSC ESE recruitment 2019 application you can prepare through the syllabus & exam pattern.
How to fill the UPSC Engineering services application form
- Open the UPSC web portal.
- Download the official notification and read it properly.
- Now find the UPSC ESE application form 2019 link and click on it.
- Enter all essential details in the application form like candidates name, DOB, Gender, Region, education qualification and other.
- Upload your recent image & signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit card, credit card & Net banking.
- Before submitting the application form re-checks the form.
- Take a printout copy of the filled form.
All the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for upcoming engineering vacancies all over India will get ready for applying latest UPSC Engineering services recruitment 2019.