IAS 2019 preparation plan for working or studying applicants. Candidates can download the preparation plan to prepare for IAS 2019 from our web page in pdf file. Good news for all aspirants who are preparing for IAS officer exam is that UPSC will organize the IAS (Indian Administrative service) in the month of May/ June 2019. Those candidates who prepare for IAS civil service exam have a lot of time on them, but working people face a lot of problems when they intend to sit for the exam.
How to prepare for IAS while working
By using these tips you can prepare for IAS exam. This tip is especially for those candidates who are doing job/studying. We hope that these tips will helpful for you qualify the IAS officer exam. Follow the tips to prepare for IAS upcoming exam. In this article, we are providing some tips for candidates to prepare for IAS while working/studying.
- Time Management: – Time management is a very important key factor for preparation. Candidates are advised to read the newspaper daily basis when you have time. A working candidate has very limited time in their hand for preparation of IAS exam. Utilize the time to its maximum, by that we mean making a smart time table of preparation.
- Make a proper schedule: – Those candidates who are working/studying are advised to make a proper exam time table. Don’t spend much time reading and cramming that it is not the course of the exam. According to timetable cover, all important topics related IAS exam.
- Choose best books: – Contenders who are preparing for IAS officer exam are advised to choose best one and practice daily basis. A routine can be like to study for 2 to 3 hours in the night or in the calm and serene environment in the everyday
- Everyday study: – There is not a shortcut to get the success of the IAS as it is very demanding and most prestigious post in the nation, the competition level is equally tough and high. Candidates are advised to read newspaper, magazines and other study material.
- Choose subject carefully: – For the selection of subjects as there are many subjects to choose. Pick one subject whom you are confident about that it is easy to prepare for IAS and the subject in which you can score good marks in the exam.
- Update your General Knowledge: – The preliminary examination is totally based on general knowledge and your attitude. You must keep yourself updated with current affairs, History, geography science, sports, mathematics and other aspects of general knowledge so that you have a fair chance to qualify the exam.
- Make personal notes: – No matter you are working profession or from nonworking profession are advised to make short notes to revise the syllabus at the time of examination. These personal notes will help you in last minute revision.
- Take a Mock test in a week: – If are you preparing for IAS officer exam then you can prepare for the mock test. With the help of mock test, you can understand where you stand before the exam and prepare well accordingly. You can purchase mock test series from our website.
- Examine yourself: – Before the examination, it is important to test your knowledge to gain confidence. For this, you should solve previous year question paper and other model question paper which is available here.
- Boost your confidence: – As it is a most demanding exam, but it is not that difficult for the full time preparing candidates who study for 18-20 hours a day. Regularity and subject wise preparation is very important to qualify the exam. If you prepare for IAS on regular basis then you will qualify the exam.
- Revise the syllabus: – After completion, the syllabus candidates are advised to revise the entire syllabus 3 to 4 times. With the help of syllabus, you can cover all important topics and gain a good score on the exam.
- Continue with your job: – Candidates are suggested to don’t leave the job as it is the blessing in disguise. Start their preparation with full hard work and dedication. Boost your confidence level to give their best in the exam. I hope these tips will help you to prepare for IAS the upcoming IAS exam.
How to prepare for IAS while studying
Dear readers remember that in the IAS exam, times are of the essence. Do not spend more time to give an answer. Accuracy and speed can only be achieved and by take more mock test and timing yourself while you take those tests. You should try to solve at least one sectional test/mock test every day until the day of the exam. Pick the questions you faced difficulty with from past paper and solve them by timing yourself. By solving past papers you can understand the exam scheme very well and understand the difficulty level of exam and making scheme also.
Union Public service commission will release the exact date of IAS officer exam date on their official website. By visiting our website you can check the preparation tips if are you working/studying then you can also crack the exam easily. Whenever UPSC declare the notification to hold the exam, then we will update here. Contenders can also practice through the solved question paper.
IAS Preparing Plan – Tips & Tricks
With the help of mock test paper, you can check their performance where you stand before the exam. Further information about IAS officer exam you can check from the official website of UPSC. Time to time we will update the link for checking current updates. For checking new updates candidates are advised to bookmark our web page and check the site daily basis. By log on our website, you can also check how to prepare for IAS exam while working/ studying. Preparation tips will guide you get good marks on the exam.
We also are providing complete study material for IAS officer exam here. Through this article, you can buy best books, previous year question paper, preparation study notes and other important study material. If candidates have any queries related IAS officer exam and other then you can ask me through the comment box. We are here to solve your queries and questions related exam.