Here is the planning for prepare for IAS at home. Candidates can check the all planning and strategy to prepare for IAS at home without any help of coaching centers. In this article, we are sharing preparation tips to qualify the upcoming IAS officer exam. Those candidates, who are preparing for IAS at home, may follow these tips. However, there are still a huge number of contenders who prepare for IAS exam at home on their own.
How to prepare for IAS at home
In the past year, there are a large number of candidates who have qualified the exam without coaching. Are you also one of them who are preparing for IAS at Home, then you have reached the correct place? If you are starting to prepare for the IAS exam on your own at home, here are a few tips that will definitely help you. Candidates are advised to follow the tip to crack the upcoming IAS officer exam.
- Make a preparation plan: – To prepare well for the IAS officer exam candidates need to make a proper preparation plan. Many times, they are not able to finish the syllabus before the exam because they do not plan. So it is very important that you plan out your preparation process. Proper planning is required to clear this examination. Once you qualify the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the mains exam.
- Understand the level of exam: – Many contenders who study on their own, are advised to understand the nature of the exam, their preparation is in the right direction. Before starting their preparation understands the exam. So go through the syllabus and previous year question paper before you start your preparation.
- Start with the basics: – Instead of starting with the advanced level books, start with basic books such as NCERT. Use a basic method to solve any question.
- Practice through the previous year question paper: – After completion the IAS syllabus, you should start their preparation through previous year IAS question paper. Previous year IAS question paper will help you analyze if you are studying in the right direction or not.
- Revision: – Revision is most important part of any exam. If you revise the complete IAS syllabus, then you can cover all important topics daily basis.
- Download Model test paper: – By visiting our website you can download IAS model test paper and practice through the model question paper.
- Evaluate yourself: – It is necessary that you periodically evaluate yourself. This can be done through taking mock test series.
- Focus on current affairs: – As we all know that IAS officer exam is fully based on general knowledge. Refer to other websites online to ensure you do not miss out important current affairs.
- Manage time to answer: – Time management is also an important key to getting success. The time allotted for the examination is very low as compared to the number of questions asked in the examination.Take good care of health as it is required for any candidates to be mentally and physically fit to go about any sort of preparation. Those candidates who will qualify the IAS officer preliminary examination will be called for the personal interview.
- Improve your GK: – To score better in this examination the candidates need to focus more on the daily news. GK paper covers most of the part with current affairs so focus on it seriously especially related to History, geography. If you are aware daily events and activities in India with daily newspaper habit seriously you can easily cover most of the part of the general knowledge. To give their best in the IAS officer exam candidates need to prepare well with the help of syllabus.
Study Planning for IAS Exam from home
According to the latest notification, Union public service commission has decided to release the official notification on their official website. Candidates, who want to work as IAS officer post, now are waiting for this civil service exam recruitment notification. Contenders appearing for the exam should follow these preparation tips and tricks to score good marks on the exam. Candidates should revise all the topics they have appeared so far and avoided learning any new topics.
Dear readers are you preparing for upcoming IAS officer exam, and then you can read the article carefully. Most of the candidates don’t know how to prepare for IAS officer exam at home. This article is specially designed for those job hunters who want to check preparation tips to qualify the exam. Below this article, you can check preparation tips for IAS officer exam. More information you can check the official website of UPSC.
Preparing IAS Exam at Home
Every candidate cracks the IAS exam, it all depends on you how to manage your time. It’s not necessary that you study 12 to 14 hours or so, you can even allow 2 to 3 hours daily subject wise. When preparing, you should make short notes Short note will help you revise the syllabus before the exam in a proper manner. To crack the exam candidates are advised to prepare in a better way. Keep solving old question paper.
Dear are you preparing for IAS officer, then you can check IAS officer exam syllabus, exam pattern from this web page. Those candidates who want to crack the IAS officer exam can check complete details from this web page. UPSC IAS officer exam syllabus is available here to download. We also share some preparation tips which will help you get good marks on the exam.
IAS Exam Updates
In the past few years, there has been an increasing trend for candidates to join coaching centers for UPSC civil service IAS exam. By visiting our website you can check the link to download the syllabus, previous year question paper, and other important study notes. In this article, we also share short tricks study notes for IAS exam. Syllabus for an exam is very important. Without covering syllabus you can’t able to qualify the exam.
Those candidates who are going to appear for the exam then you can check and regular updates for IAS officer exam. For checking regular updates about IAS officer exam, dates, schedule you can bookmark our web page. If you face any kind of problem to check IAS officer exam date, and other new updates then you can subscribe to us on the Facebook page, twitter, Google plus and other networking sites.