Preparation Plan for Civil Services Exam is now available here on our web page. Candidates can study all the Preparation Plan to prepare for Civil Services Exam. The Union Public service commission organized the civil service examination every year. The preliminary exam is also known as civil services aptitude test which is one of the toughest examinations. Every year there is a large number of applicant take parts in this examination to become IAS officer exam.
Prepare for Civil Services Exam
Civil service preliminary exam contains two objective question papers of 200 marks and time duration of exam for each paper is 2 hours. One paper is general studies and the other is General Aptitude. Most of the candidates are busy in their preparation to qualify the civil service exam.
Every people want to get a respectable job. To get the government job, a proper action plan is required for the preparation of this exam. In this article, we are sharing proper preparation plan for Civil Service 2018 Exam. Many candidates appear multiple times to clear prelims because the limited number of candidates is chosen to write the main exam.
Civil Services Preparation Planning
- Focus on Speed: – UPSC civil service exam is the toughest exam and full of objective & subjective type questions. What a candidate needs to focus upon is his speed in solving those problems. The best way to deal with these questions is to increase the speed while solving answers and the best to increase the speed is a regular practice.
- Prepare seriously: – As candidates, your primary objective should be to prepare well for the preliminary exam. Candidates are advised to prepare seriously for civil service exam.
- Avoid guessing the answer: – Candidates should avoid guessing an answer. If you are unsure about an answer, then simply move to the next questions.
- Plan your approach: – For being successful candidates, you need to plan your approach towards the paper. Try to solve your favorite section.
- Save time in General Awareness: – when it comes to general awareness section, you either know an answer or don’t. This section will save a lot of time for you.
- Give enough time: – Civil service exam is fully depending on General knowledge. Dedicating 3 to 4 hour on a daily basis is sufficient for general awareness. During this time, candidates can take a look at the recent events, research, Indian economy etc.
- Basic English is important: – A candidates can easily score a lot of marks in this section if he is well aware of the basic terminologies of the English language.
- Attempt Maximum question: – candidates are advised to attempt the maximum question in the exam. By practicing you can improve your speed to attempt the maximum question in the exam.
- Solve previous year question paper: – A common way of preparing for UPSC Civil service exam is to solve the existing question paper. Previous year question paper will help candidates to learn about the structure of the paper and the standard of the paper.
- Make short notes: – For revision, purpose candidates are advised a make short notes. At the last time of examination, you can revise syllabus by helping short notes.
- Smart preparation: – The most important key factor for preparation is its way. You need smart preparation for this exam. If you are not good in some areas, then you prepare accordingly.
- Try to find out your weak areas & strengthen: – Know your strengths and weakness. If you are good in English, but poor in General knowledge, give more hours a day to General knowledge.
Civil Services Exam Cracking Tips
Cover all important topics which come under civil service exam. In this article, we are providing UPSC civil service exam important topics. By checking the list of important topics you can prepare well for the exam. Time management is the key factor of UPSC civil service exam. Divide the time into different sections and choose either the most difficult or most easy section. You can solve mock test paper to build your speed & accuracy.
In this article, we are sharing a link to purchase UPSC civil service exam online test series. Try to solve 2 to 3 mock test daily basis. By visiting our website you can also download civil service exam previous year question paper which will helpful for you getting marks in the exam? In this web page, we also share tips to crack the civil service exam. Preparation plan help candidates to prepare a good manner. So you are required to do very strategic preparation for UPSC Civil service exam 2018.
Prepare for Cracking UPSC Civil Services
CSAT contains two paper which is General Studies & current affairs and paper II is General Mental Ability. There is negative marking for incorrect answers to all questions. There are four alternatives for answers to every question. The question papers are set in both in Hindi & English language. Every year Union Public service commission organizes the CSAT (civil service aptitude test) in the month of June 2018.
Those candidates who want to work as an IAS officer may fill the recruitment form before the closing date. The registration process of IAS officer exam will be starting soon in the last week of February month. After starting the registration process we will inform you by updating the given below link. To help candidates we will provide daily free quizzes, full free mock test series. In this article, we are sharing tips to crack the civil service exam.
Civil Services Preparation Plan
Dear readers are you going to appear in the CSAT Exam then you can read the article carefully. In this article, we are providing the complete procedure to check. By visiting our web portal you can check Civil service exam preparation plan & preparation tips and tricks from this web page. Once boards release the CSAT exam notification, then you can easily fill the CSAT recruitment 2018 online form before the closing date.
For checking more information about CSAT exam syllabus, exam pattern, question paper, eligibility criteria, study notes then you can follow our website and also bookmark our web page for checking regular updates related Civil service exam. If you face any kind of problem to check the information about Civil service exam then you can leave a comment in the below comment box. We will try to solve your problem.