NDA Admission Process after Education for all categories can be checked here. NDA Admission Process after Education is to be declared by UPSC only. Visit this page for more information. NDA National Defence Academy is tri-service academy which is situated in the Pune district of Maharashtra state. This National Defence Academy trains the candidates for the three services of the country that is the Army, Navy and the Air Force.
NDA Admission Process 2019
The candidates those who want to join this academy must have to attend this exam. The National Defence Academy – NDA is mainly accommodated for the training of the inspired candidates for the three important services of the Indian country that is the Airforce, the Army, and the Navy. The candidates those who want to work under the government of India and to be a part of the National Service Academy can apply for the exam conducted by the National Defence Academy.
The NDA Admission Process after Education of the National Defence Academy involves many procedures. There are certain qualifications and conditions are needed by the candidates to get admission in the National Defence Academy. The candidates those who satisfy the required conditions will get placed in the National Defense Academy.
The NDA Admission conditions
- The candidates those who want to join the National Defence Academy should have completed either 10th or 12th or diploma degree.
- Only the 10th or 12th or diploma candidates are allowed to take part in the NDA exam.
- The candidate those who apply for the training must be an unmarried candidate
- The candidates those who are in the final year 12th exams can also apply for this exam.
- The age for the applying candidate must be from 19 years to 24 years
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of India
The Eligibility conditions
To get the admission into the National Defence Academy of India the candidates must have to possess the following qualifications
- Age – as per the requirement of UPSC
- Marital status – Unmarried
- Apply through – UPSC Union Public Service Commission
- Educational Qualification- 10th, 12th, Diploma or Degree
NDA selection process
The cadets for the training of the National Defence Academy are selected by the selection procedure which involves the following selection steps
The Written test – At first there is a common written examination is conducted for all the candidates those who are applied for the training. This written exam of the National Defence Academy is organized and conducted by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC of India. This exam is conducted for a maximum mark of 900. This exam is conducted in two languages such as the English and Hindi by the Union Public Service Commission.
The Personal Interview– Next the personal interview is conducted for the candidates. This personal interview is conducted for the qualified candidates in the written exam. This interview is called for the SSB Interview. That is this interview is conducted by the Services Selection Board SSB of India.
The SSB interview consists of the two procedures that are the Intelligence and Personality Test.
The candidates those who applied for the Army and the Navy Wings have to undergo the Intelligence test and the Personality test. The candidates those who applied for the Air Force Wing must have to attend a Pilot Aptitude Test.
How to apply for the admission?
- Log on to the official site of upsc.nic.in
- Then select “NDA Exam Application” menu from the home page
- In that select “Apply online” menu
- Then fill in the online application and submit the application
We thank you for using our site. We promise that this site will be updated with more details for your reference.