In this article, we are providing some important IES 2019 Exam Preparation Tips from our web page. Candidates can download the IES 2019 Preparation Tips this website. Even you can get more than 60 the General English/General Studies objective paper.
IES 2019 Preparation Tips
Every year IES exam conducted by UPSC and most of the engineering candidates IES Application form 2019 for this exam to get the desired career, this year also lakhs of engineering students participated in this exam. In general, the Indian Engineering Services exam conducted to choose the most suitable candidates to choose the skilled person for few hundred seats.
The Limited seats are available so the candidates need to score great marks on this exam before that candidate need to understand some important strategies to get a great score in the UPSC IES exam. Strategies to Crack UPSC IES Exam There are a lot of easy tips available for the IES Preparation Tips, for Engineering Service Exam you no need to study multiple books, in order to get IES Merit list 2019 in this exam you have to follow the below-mentioned IES Preparation Tips 2019.
Guidelines For IES 2019 Preparation Tips
- In general, you need to score fifty percentages of marks in the written test that means you no need to prepare anything. At the same time, it is the easiest exam when compared to GATE. Normally 40 questions will be easy and others will be difficult, so you may prepare to give a proper answer to the forty questions. First of all, you may consider referring the old question papers. You should start to analyze from the General Studies to the Descriptive papers from the year 2004. To score the highest makes you need to plan properly.
Practice is the most important aspects of getting great scores in the IES Preparation Tips 2019, so you have to work out the example problems more than two times, at the same time you have to read the same book to get expect in IES. You can easily score good marks in the IES exam by preparing well. So, you need to have great consistency in the IES Preparation Tips 2019.
IES Objective & Descriptive Papers Preparation Tips 2019
To attend questions in the objective papers you need to prepare all subjects, you need to IES Preparation Tips 2019 all the subjects at least basic level. You need to refer the B.Tech books; even you also go for the diploma IES Best books 2019. You should focus on the most important areas. Even you may refer the old civil services preliminary solution. For this case, you need to prepare a lot of things because this part carries more weighting. So, you should try to solve all the example problems; even you may consider solving all the old question papers for different subjects.
In general basic level of preparation, it needs to get great scores on the exam. In general, the object type is highly important when compared to the descriptive papers because candidates have chances to get 70% of the allotted marks. So, you need to get the right IES Answer key 2019 with the procedure for descriptive IES Preparation Tips 2019. The calculators are allowed in the exam hall so you can easily calculate the complicated calculations with ease.
IES General Studies Preparation Tips 2019
General studies IES Preparation Tips 2019 is one of the easiest tasks when compared to others, in order to score great marks in this part you need to prepare at least ten years of question papers like it includes Polity, History, Geography. For your preparation, you should choose the book and prepare the mentioned topics. Even you should understand the current affairs, like you may take the Civil Services Chronicle. Refer the NCERT ninth and tenth standard Geography books.
Normally you need to understand the Modern History because a number of questions will be taken from this topic. In order to prepare this topic, you may consider the Spectrum Series book it is the effective choices to get great scores. For the General English, you may refer at least ten years old question papers with answer key. If you follow these steps you can easily score more than 120 marks in the objective papers at the same time you have chances to get more than 90 marks in the descriptive.
IES General English Preparation Tips for 2019
It is the important parts that help to examine candidate’s skills and basic knowledge of English. For the general English, you need to refer the English grammar books at the same time you need to have a clear conception of the grammar like tenses, speech, words, and parts. At the same time, you may put more efforts to improve your vocabulary, for this, you may try to learn few new words on the daily basis.
After that, you also try to learn antonyms as well as synonyms for the respective new world because these are also important. Try to read the English newspaper to develop your language skills; like you may read the Hindu and Times of India, these highly help for the vocabulary. For better IES result 2019 take English mock tests through online. There is a different mock test conducted through online these are highly supported by your exam preparation.
IES General Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks 2019
- Apart from that subject paper, you need to pay more attention to the following tips, first of all, you need to maintain a time schedule; especially you should divide your time efficiently and spend much time for the part which has more weight. Even you can divide time for your preparation process; it is the most important aspects to crack this exam.
- In order to get great marks, you must consider the recommended books like Mechanics of Structure, Strength of Materials and many others.
- In general, the IES paper also has negative marking, so you should answer correctly the questions. If you not confident with the answer then you should avoid answering that question because it helps to reduce negative marking.
- To get the better practice you should consider the old IES question papers and you may solve the asked questions. It helps to give an idea about the exam pattern, even it supports the time management.
These are the most important tips that help for the IES exam preparation if you need to score great cutoff marks in this exam consider to follow the mentioned tips.