In this article, IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit and Educational Qualification are released here. Candidates can check the IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria from our web page. In the IES, the paper in Engineering Aptitude and General Studies includes the current issues of international importance as well as national relating to the industrial development, economic and social. The Engineering Aptitude also covers the Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Numerical Analysis, Engineering Mathematics.
IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Basics of Environment conservation and energy, degradation, environmental pollution, and conservation. In the personality test, the students who qualify the main exam, they called for next process. The personal interview is officially known as a personality test and this used to access the suitability of the students.
The students want to Indian nationality and also the candidates must be the following IES 2019 Eligibility criteria
- The Indian citizen
- The citizen of Bhutan or Nepal
- The person who Origin India by migrates from Ethiopia, Tanzania, Myanmar, Kenya, Pakistan, Uganda, Zaire, Zambia as well as Vietnam.
The basic educational qualification for the IES exam is a bachelor degree in any engineering streams (B. Tech / B.E) especially from a recognized college, university and equivalent degree of M.Sc in Electronics, Wireless Communications, Radio Physics as well as Radio Engineering this all acceptable for the Engineering services.
UPSC IES 2019 Age Limit
- The 21 to 30 years are basic age limits for the Engineering service examination. The people should be 30 years on August 1st of the 2019 year.
- The relaxation of upper age limit is offered to students as follows:
- The OBC students want to maximum age of 3 years
- In the case of defense or military services the maximum of 4 years. In the defense case, many people meet the injury or operation during the fight for them the age limit will exceed for four years.
- For the Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste, for the students maximum of 5 years.
- When the students have ordinarily domiciled in the Jammu and state of Kashmir, then five years will extend and the time period is from January 1st to December 31st.
- For the ex-servicemen including SSCOs and ECOs and Commissioned officers, especially who have rendered the 5 years of Military Service they have been released on 5 years basics of the following conditions
- On basis of the completion of the assignment that includes the discharge or dismissal on the account of inefficiency and misconduct.
- On the account of disability in the Military services and
- On invalided
- The students who have completed five years of SSCOs and EXOS they can extend beyond 5 years in the Defense or Ministry service. Moreover, the people have the issue a certificate to apply for the civil service employment. You need to provide the 3 months notice of the Civil service selection.
- In the case of deaf and dumb, blind as well as orthopedically handicapped persons the 10 years will apply.
- For the commissioned officers such as ECOs or SOCOS as well as Ex-Servicemen, the age limit will not limit.
The personality test is most intended in order to judge the candidate mental caliber. So, if you have met the UPSC IES 2019 eligibility conditions then apply for the IES exam from here.