How to become an IAS Officer – Exam strategy & process is available from the web page. By visiting our website candidates can check the details How to become an IAS Officer – Exam strategy & process 2018 apply online. Dear reader, as we know that IAS (Indian Administrative services) is one of the most respectable positions in government services. Most of the candidates want to get these jobs but they don’t know how to become an IAS officer, what strategy they follow and what is the process of IAS officer.
How to become an IAS Officer
If you have decided to become IAS officer, then this article is specially developed for you. To clear IAS exam candidates are recommended that they must have a good strategy from starting. Candidates who wish to become an IAS officer have to appear and clear the civil service exam conducted by UPSC.
In this article, we are providing useful tips which will help you to get success in the exam, so candidates are advised to read the article carefully for check more details. This exam is one of the most competitive exams in India because of the number of contenders who appear for this exam compared to the number of posts available. If are you also one of them who are going to appear for this exam now you can check IAS officer exam strategy & process which will help candidates to secure good marks.
IAS officer exam strategy & Process 2018
Dear friends Along with hard work, proper strategy is most important to qualify an examination. There are a large number of candidates are waiting for IAS notification 2018. The CSAT is conducted by UPSC for the recruitment of officers in the top level civil services of the government of India –IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS and other. Every year Union Public service commission conducted the civil service exam for various posts like IAS, IPS and other.
It is a very tough examination conducted by UPSC. The selection of the examination will be based on prelims, mains, and final interview. Those candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will be eligible to attend the next round which is the personal interview. To become an IAS officer candidate need to put their efforts to prepare properly for the civil services examination and clearing it.
UPSC IAS officer eligibility criteria
In this web page, we are providing complete details about recruitment exam. Check the details and start their preparation to secure good marks in the exam. As we all know that the Union Public service commission will hold the entry-level examination for the post of IAS officer for more than 5 lac aspirants. This is a great opportunity provided by the UPSC department.
Contenders who want to be an IAS officer after 12th / graduation, here in this article we are providing complete details about how to become IAS officer. By checking details you can start their preparation for hard work. For getting a government job as an IAS officer candidates have to work hard and harder all the time to get there. To appear in the examination candidates need to check the UPSC IAS officer eligibility criteria. Below this page, we are providing complete details about criteria. By visiting our website candidates can check IAS officer eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria to Become an IAS officer:-
Those candidates who want to become IAS officer, the candidates should be graduation degree from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification. Those in the final year of a degree course can also appear in the preliminary examination. There is no minimum percentage is needed to be qualified for this examination.
Age limit: – Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years on 1st August of the year of the examination and must not have attained 30 years of age on that date. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Other Eligibility criteria:-
For IAS and the IPS post, Candidates should be a citizen of India. For the other services, candidates must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, Or
- A subject of Bhutan, Or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Process to Become an IAS officer:-
- In the first step, candidates are advised to fill the UPSC IAS officer application form through online or offline mode before the closing date.
- Candidates are advised to attend the civil service preliminary examination in the month of May or June. CSAT (Civil service Aptitude test) contains two papers which are General knowledge and comprehension and logical reasoning.
- Those candidates who have qualified the Civil service aptitude test are eligible to take the final exam.
- After preliminary & mains exam candidates will be eligible to attend the personal interview round. The candidates are examining in the interview to test their personality and mental ability.
In this article, we are sharing some preparation tips to qualify the IAS officer exam. By following these tips you can make a proper schedule and start their preparation to qualify the upcoming exam.
UPSC IAS officer exam strategy & process details Download
Read as many books as possible on General knowledge such as History of Modern India, India’s struggle for Independence, facets of India culture etc and tries to solve the questions given in them without any help.
- Try to increase your speed of writing as these papers are lengthy.
- You can also read the newspaper and watch the news daily to remain updated.
- Books on civics, History, and economics from class 11th and 12th of NCERT should be read as they contain the main knowledge of this portion.
- Focus on ecology, environment art and culture/
- Revise all syllabuses.
- Make easy notes & don’t cram.
- Solve mock test paper daily basis.
I hope this IAS Exam strategy and process will help you prepare for upcoming IAS exam. By using best books you can cover all important topics and get good marks on the exam. You can join also best coaching institute for IAS Exam preparation which gives the proper guidance in all subjects of the IAS exam.