Crack IAS exam in the first attempt by using the preparation planning and strategy. Here we provide you some tips and tricks to crack IAS in the first attempt. Dear viewers are you going to appear in the IAS officer exam, and then you are at the right place. Those candidates who don’t know how to crack IAS in First attempt, and then here we are providing tips to crack IAS in 1st attempt. Every year UPSC organized the civil service examination for the post of IAS.
How to crack IAS in first Attempt
To give yourself the advantage you need to be prepared with both the complete syllabus and a good strategy. The best way to build a successful strategy is to ask those who have used it effectively to get recruited as IAS officer.
IAS Exam preparation tips to crack in the first attempt
- There is no secret to success in IAS exam. The first and the most crucial step should be to make a proper day wise study plan for crack IAS Exam 2018.
- You can take the help of previous year IAS toppers as they will guide you the best regarding the syllabus of IAS exam and previous year question asked in IAS exam.
- After making the study plan, you can prepare through the best IAS books.
- By using online mock test paper you can check where you stand before the exam.
- After the mock test, you can analyze your weak areas and prepare for them.
IAS Exam Cracking Tips & Tricks
Candidates who wish to become IAS officer and crack IAS in first attempt then follow these tips:
- Main focus: – Candidates are advised to focus on your main goal, do not divert yourself. Always keep reminding yourself that you have to clear your exam on the first attempt. Every year lac of students applies for civil services examination but among them, only a few lac candidates could master the courage of actually appearing in the exam.
- Mock Test: – Candidates can practice through the mock test. The mock test paper will help candidates to overcome the tension of exam and you will be able to check your knowledge on various subjects individually.
- Read the newspaper: – Read newspaper daily basis because it will help you to increase the general knowledge of India and the world. With the help of this, you come to know what is happening in the world.
- Join Coaching Center: – If candidates need to take classes to clear their doubts related syllabus and other then you can choose the best coaching center. Candidates can take the help of good coaching center for the right guidance but keep this in your mind that coaching center won’t make you study hard. You have to study hard with own.
- Previous year question paper: – Candidates are advised to practice through the previous year question paper which will help candidates to improve their speed, accuracy, and ability to attempt the maximum question in the examination. With the help of question paper, you can understand the exam scheme and mark scheme also.
- Revise syllabus: – Before the exam candidates are advised to revise the syllabus. Once the syllabus will be complete, then you can revise the syllabus 2 to 3 times.
Union Public service commission is India’s central agency which conducts the various exams like civil services examination, combined medical services examination, Engineering service examination, Special class railway apprentice, Indian forest service examination, Indian economic service examination and central armed police forces examination. UPSC was formed on 1 October 1926. It’s headquarters located in New Delhi.
With 3-4 month study, candidates can’t qualify the competitive exam. Candidates have to study hard around 10 to 11 months continuously. Candidates have to follow the exam pattern and syllabus strictly. By revising, syllabus candidates will get enough confidence in the final selection. In this article, we are providing best books for IAS Exam. By using these books you can prepare well for the exam and qualify the exam with good marks.
Cracking Strategy for IAS in first attempt tips
Candidates are suggested to focus at the time of preparation of IAS exam. Without focus, you have to prepare for 2, 3 or 4 years for this exam. Just forget everything else and then surely you will become an IAS officer. There are a large number of books available in the market to qualify the IAS exam. But candidates don’t know what kind of books is good for IAS Exam. For taking proper guidance about IAS reference books read the article carefully.
To clear IAS exam candidates are recommended that they must have a good strategy from starting. We have collected the experiences of some of the IAS officer. Now first questions are that how you can crack IAS exam on the first attempt. We also are sharing some tips to qualify the upcoming UPSC IAS officer exam. In this article, you can also get your IAS officer exam syllabus, exam date, question paper, and complete study material & study notes.
UPSC IAS Crack in 1st attempt
Dear reader, we are sharing some useful tips to crack IAS exam on the first attempt. Are you also one of them, who are preparing for crack IAS officer exam, need to keep visiting our website and check the current updates about exam and exam date dates. When UPSC department releases the exact date of registration, then we will inform. Till candidates prepare well to crack the IAS officer 2018 exam.
Candidates who wish to become an IAS officer have to appear and qualify the exam. In this page, we are providing tips to qualify the IAS exam in the first attempt by following our tips. If candidates having any questions related exam, then you can ask me through the comment box. We are here to help you to solve your queries and questions. For checking current updates, you can bookmark our web page and open the site regularly basis for new notification about IAS 2018 exam.